Going at Christmas time made it even more fun because there were lots of extra Holiday things to see!

Flamingos!

Penguin Encounter!

I just thought this was funny.

There were otters in there...can't see them in this picture though!

FINS!...hey...that's us!

We got to meet COOKIE MONSTER!!!

And THE COUNT!

After the Polar Express Experience we were led to the North Pole!

Christmas!

Polar Bear!

In front of the Polar Express!


Claire did an awesome job in her show!

Hehehe...

One of my favorite parts of the day was getting to feed the dolphins!

They are so happy looking!

Giving him a little pet under the chin!




Flamingos!
Penguin Encounter!
I just thought this was funny.
There were otters in there...can't see them in this picture though!
FINS!...hey...that's us!
We got to meet COOKIE MONSTER!!!
And THE COUNT!
After the Polar Express Experience we were led to the North Pole!
Christmas!
Polar Bear!
In front of the Polar Express!
Claire did an awesome job in her show!
Hehehe...
One of my favorite parts of the day was getting to feed the dolphins!
They are so happy looking!
Giving him a little pet under the chin!
We had so much fun! They feel totally different than what I was expecting. I hope one day to swim with them! :)




Like I said earlier, the park had tons of Holiday overlays. But the real festivities kicked up when the sun went down! Pictured above is the 'Sea of Trees'! It was a beautiful light show set to music!

Snow!?

They had a Christmas Market that was filled with little shops and stands of Holiday treats!

Even the lamp posts were decked out!

We had an awesome and relaxing day at Sea World! We hope to go back again soon! Thank you so much to Claire for the tickets! We had a blast!
Like I said earlier, the park had tons of Holiday overlays. But the real festivities kicked up when the sun went down! Pictured above is the 'Sea of Trees'! It was a beautiful light show set to music!
Snow!?
They had a Christmas Market that was filled with little shops and stands of Holiday treats!
Even the lamp posts were decked out!
We had an awesome and relaxing day at Sea World! We hope to go back again soon! Thank you so much to Claire for the tickets! We had a blast!
1 comment:
I enjoyed this day as well.
Post a Comment