The day began with some mysterious balloons appearing above my bed! I have no idea how they got there! :)

Next up, Nellie and I snapped a few pictures together!

Birthday kisses!
Next up, Nellie and I snapped a few pictures together!
Birthday kisses!
She even wore her festive cupcake scarf for the occasion!
Travis and I headed to First Watch to meet all of our friends for breakfast!
David made me a TEAM NELLIE hoodie complete with a baby monkey on the front! I love it so much!!!
My birthday breakfast! Fresh fruit crepes! Yummmbo!
Melanie made me a coupon for a free birthday breakfast....expiring 11.10.10!
I used the coupon and it became officially void!!
My buds!
Claire and I have shared many a breakfast at The First Watch!
The Stacks!
Melanie!
Me and the Kotarian!
What a great way to start my birthday!
Next, Trav and I headed to EPCOT!
Posing with my fav!
We decided to become secret agents and do the Kim Possible challenge! It is so cool! They give you a cell phone which gives you clues and instructions to complete different "missions" in the World Showcase! It's kind of like a scavenger hunt.
Happy Birthday button!
Canadian cheese soup! Mmmmm!
Ready for our mission!
Paused to take a nice photo in front of France!
Back to the task at hand!
Secret agents!
Food and Wine's EAT TO THE BEAT was happening so we stopped to watch Hanson perform. Remember them?
Happy as a clam on my bday!
"Mmmmmbop" sounded a few keys lower than what I remembered! But, all in all they were actually pretty good! Who knew they sang more than one song?
Ready to go out for a birthday dinner!
All dressed up!
Enjoying a glass of wine at Season's 52!

They treated me to a free dessert!

My sweetheart!

Travis made me my favorite...chocolate cake from a box with chocolate icing from a can! Team that up with a glass of milk and seriously, nothing is better!

Made my wish (can't tell you or it might not come true) and I blew out the candles!

Travis makes the most spectacular cards!
*************************
They treated me to a free dessert!
My sweetheart!
Travis made me my favorite...chocolate cake from a box with chocolate icing from a can! Team that up with a glass of milk and seriously, nothing is better!
Made my wish (can't tell you or it might not come true) and I blew out the candles!
Travis makes the most spectacular cards!
*************************
My 30th bday was awesome! I got to spend time with my husband, my puppy and my friends...who could ask for anything more! :)
4 comments:
There's that "loud" shirt again.
Glad you had such a wonderful and action-packed 30th with everyone you love! Looked like a blast! You looked adorable all throughout the day. I can't believe you are 30! You don't look a day over 10. xoxo :)
As Grandpop would have said, "I remember when you were 29!" -- years, days, minutes, seconds. Love you Brooke!
I am so glad that you had a wonderful day!!!
Post a Comment