Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to the World Jacob Wyatt Stack!

On December 22nd around 4 am my great friends, Andrea and Rob brought little Jacob Wyatt Stack into the world! Everything went smoothly and Andrea and Jake are both doing great! Travis, Robby and I went to the hospital the afternoon of the 22nd to meet the little guy for the first time and congratulate his awesome parents!
Me and Baby Jake! Meeting him definitely brought a tear to my eye!

Me, Jake and his beautiful Mom!

Robby and Jake!

So happy!

Look at those cheeks! :)

He weighed about 8 pounds, 11 ounces and was approximately 21.5 inches long! He's going to be a tall boy!

Trav and the baby!

Sweetie pie!

What a cutie!

Trav and the Stacks!

Me and my friends!

The Stack Family!

Love.
****************************
I am so thrilled for Andrea and Rob! Little Jake is just perfect and I know they are going to have oodles of happiness and joy together as a family! Congratulations my friends!!! xoxo

No comments: