Nellie had a great Halloween! She decided to dress up as a witch this year! And a beautiful witch she was!



"Aren't I the prettiest witch you've ever seen?!"

Wiggling her nose like on Bewitched!

Hi!

Her serious Halloween portrait!

Trick or Treat!

"I'll take....treat!"

Nellie and her Dad!

My sweet little girl! She's such a good sport!

After torturing Nellie with her costume, we headed over to Ame's for some Halloween hanging out! David and Patrick made witch hat cookies!

Ame...in all of her Autumn glory!

Tony and Trav sporting some festive orange!

And Mark and Robby made white chocolate ghost pops!

I love my friends! :)
"Aren't I the prettiest witch you've ever seen?!"
Wiggling her nose like on Bewitched!
Hi!
Her serious Halloween portrait!
Trick or Treat!
"I'll take....treat!"
Nellie and her Dad!
My sweet little girl! She's such a good sport!
After torturing Nellie with her costume, we headed over to Ame's for some Halloween hanging out! David and Patrick made witch hat cookies!
Ame...in all of her Autumn glory!
Tony and Trav sporting some festive orange!
And Mark and Robby made white chocolate ghost pops!

I love my friends! :)
1 comment:
Nellie looks AWESOME!!! I tried to dress up Charlie and Abby but Charlie shook out of his costume and tried to eat Abby's off of her.
Post a Comment