November 13th, 2010 was our third anniversary of having Nellie! It's her "Gotcha Day" if you will! Below are some pictures of Nellie over the past year! :)

Look at that sweet face! Who wouldn't want her?

Tuckered out!

Nellie, covered in Trav's sweatshirt and hanging with her monkey pal!

"How do you solve a problem like Maria?"

I know all of these pictures look like animal cruelty but I swear she doesn't mind all of this. She literally will sit there like this and make no attempt to take it off or get out of it. It's kind of remarkable!

Hehehe....

Nellie watching the world go by!

Outside to PLAY!

So happy!

Rolling in the grass is one of her favorite things to do!

Sweet girl.

Kisses!!!

I think she was hoping for a plate to fall off the table!

Patriotic pup!

Hanging with my girl!

Nellie and her Dad...just hanging out!

Smoooooooooch!

Best buddies!

Nellie and all of her friends!

I can't resist that face!

Nellie out to play on her Gotcha Day!

Our happy little dog! We love you Nellie and we are so lucky to have you!
Tuckered out!
Nellie, covered in Trav's sweatshirt and hanging with her monkey pal!
"How do you solve a problem like Maria?"
I know all of these pictures look like animal cruelty but I swear she doesn't mind all of this. She literally will sit there like this and make no attempt to take it off or get out of it. It's kind of remarkable!
Hehehe....
Nellie watching the world go by!
Outside to PLAY!
So happy!
Rolling in the grass is one of her favorite things to do!
Sweet girl.
Kisses!!!
I think she was hoping for a plate to fall off the table!
Patriotic pup!
Hanging with my girl!
Nellie and her Dad...just hanging out!
Smoooooooooch!
Best buddies!
Nellie and all of her friends!
I can't resist that face!
Nellie out to play on her Gotcha Day!
Our happy little dog! We love you Nellie and we are so lucky to have you!
4 comments:
I love her!!!!
I love her with all of her toys piled on her! Happy Gotcha Day, Nellie! xoxo
A lucky little girl to have found her way into your hearts.
Such an awesome part of your family! What a great little monkey!
Post a Comment