Nellie testing out the lights!

She's spent a lot of time in that chair this holiday season! I think she likes the soft glow of the Christmas tree! :)
She's spent a lot of time in that chair this holiday season! I think she likes the soft glow of the Christmas tree! :)
Nellie and Travis...my two loves!

Travis with one of his childhood home made ornaments!

The finishing touch!

Looking good!

The Nellster giving me a kiss while I was baking! There was probably some dough on my face or something!

Smooooooch!

Gazing at the tree!

Her favorite spot!

More baking!

Snuggling with her Santa doll on the couch!

"I hope Santa brings me some more toys!"

The cuteness/ridiculousness of this picture speaks for itself!

The holiday season is simply the best!
Travis with one of his childhood home made ornaments!
The finishing touch!
Looking good!
The Nellster giving me a kiss while I was baking! There was probably some dough on my face or something!
Smooooooch!
Gazing at the tree!
Her favorite spot!
More baking!
Snuggling with her Santa doll on the couch!
"I hope Santa brings me some more toys!"
The cuteness/ridiculousness of this picture speaks for itself!
The holiday season is simply the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment