Thanksgiving this year was an absolute blast. We joined forces with our best friends Mark and Robby and cooked up a fanciful feast!

Nellie sporting her "Gobble Gobble" scarf! She was totally psyched cause she knew some turkey was in her future!!!
Travis and I enjoying breakfast whilst looking at the Black Friday ads. We didn't brave the crowds but it's always fun to see what's out there!

Travis and Robby were off from work, so they started cooking in the early afternoon. Mark and I only worked the first two Nemo shows, so we joined them as soon as we could!

Robby prepared a DELICIOUS bird!

Mark and Robby brought a Thanksgiving gift for the Nellster! They are so good to her!

She was so excited!

A plate of Thanksgiving food toys!!!

Playing with her new baked potato!!!

....and a roll!

....and green beans!!!

Nellie loves the new toys!!!

"When can we eat?!"

The table!

The boys putting the finishing touches on the meal!

Looking at this picture is making me drool!!!

Cute boys ready to chow down!

Mmmmm!


We couldn't have been happier to spend Thanksgiving with our two best friends!


Sweethearts!

Travis carving the bird...Nellie foaming at the mouth!

He did a great job!

"Seriously....is it time to eat yet?!"

My honey!

Robby and Mark made a delicious pumpkin pie! Isn't it gorgeous!?

After dinner we sure did play a rousing game of "Pin the top hat on Tom Turkey!"



Now, I don't like to brag....but heck....I'm gonna! I WON! :)

Full and happy!
Travis and Robby were off from work, so they started cooking in the early afternoon. Mark and I only worked the first two Nemo shows, so we joined them as soon as we could!
Robby prepared a DELICIOUS bird!
Mark and Robby brought a Thanksgiving gift for the Nellster! They are so good to her!
She was so excited!
A plate of Thanksgiving food toys!!!
Playing with her new baked potato!!!
....and a roll!
....and green beans!!!
Nellie loves the new toys!!!
"When can we eat?!"
The table!
The boys putting the finishing touches on the meal!
Looking at this picture is making me drool!!!
Cute boys ready to chow down!
Mmmmm!
We couldn't have been happier to spend Thanksgiving with our two best friends!
Sweethearts!
Travis carving the bird...Nellie foaming at the mouth!
He did a great job!
"Seriously....is it time to eat yet?!"
My honey!
Robby and Mark made a delicious pumpkin pie! Isn't it gorgeous!?
After dinner we sure did play a rousing game of "Pin the top hat on Tom Turkey!"
Now, I don't like to brag....but heck....I'm gonna! I WON! :)
Full and happy!
*******************************
Thanks to Mark and Robby for making Thanksgiving 2010 one to remember!
3 comments:
Brooke... Ahh, the memories!
Great job! Everything looked delicious and your table and house look gorgeous! The dining room is spectacular. I'm glad you had such a great celebration with wonderful friends and T-Man and Nellie! xoxo
Those are three awesome men! Love you all!
Post a Comment