Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Fall Themed 30th Birthday Party!

This year I hit the big 3-0! My best friends Mark and Robby always throw their annual "Harvest in the Hollow" Fall party, but this year, it was a combo Harvest/my 30th bday party! It was absolutely perfect!!! Hanging with my best friends, surrounded by Fall decor whist eating yumtastic Autumn treats!? Yes please!!!


I think they called this a "Fall Forrest of Brooke!" They put in so much work with the decorations and food and really made me feel so special. They are pretty good at that!

Home made leaf crackers!

Cozy goodness!!!

Texas sheet cake!!! YUM!

My best friends.

My sweetie!

I couldn't get over the leaf crackers! These boys do not mess around with their themes!

Claire, Mel, Me, David and Patrick ready to enjoy some food!

Olan Mills shot!

Tony, Ame, Jerod and Me!

Claire, Mark, Robby and Me!

Me and one of my best buddies!

My DK!!! :)

Me with some cute boys!

With the lovely and talented Melanie Stringer!

Of course we took our signature group shot!
*****************************
Leading up to my bday, I had a lot of people asking me what I was going to do to celebrate...have a huge party or do something big and crazy? But, honestly, all I wanted to do was spend time with my best friends all together. And I got to do just that!!! Thank you so much to everyone for such a fun night! The food, the gifts, the company...everything was spectacular! And a BIG thanks to Mark and Robby for everything! It was such an awesome time and a night I'll never forget! xoxo

3 comments:

Travis said...

I had fun too.

Momma said...

Such great friends!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Awesome party for an awesome lady