Monday, August 20, 2012

Lots of Eden Photos!

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that we (mostly I) have taken A LOT of pictures of Eden in the month she's been with us! I've taken so many pictures that didn't necessarily fit into any specific blog entry, but they are so cute I wanted to post them! So, I thought I'd create an entry and do just that!
Travis took this picture on his phone right after she was born. It's one of my favorites of us! She's so tiny!
 
 My friend, Mark took these the morning after she was born. She's just a few hours old and already such a beauty! 
 
 
 Ready to go home from the hospital! 
 
 One of her first nights at home. 
 So sweet!
 
 This little girl has a lot of faces!
 
 
 She's done a lot of snoozing in the past month! 
 
 Even from the beginning, when she is awake, she's always so alert!
 Sleepy girl!
 
 Just chillin' in her bunny hat!
 Not so happy at the doctor's office. But, Daddy always makes everything better!
 
 More sleepy pictures!
 The many faces of Eden Kathleen!
 Snug as a bug!
 
 My cutie!
 She loves to be swaddled!
 Tummy time! 
 Boppy!
 The first time I caught her smiling...although in reality,  she was probably just pooping!
 Deep in thought!
 Happy girl!
 Zzzzzz....
 
 
 More silly faces! 
 Nellie's wondering what's in that bottle!
 My family!
 
 Having a good dream! 
 Bath time! 
 Goodnight!
 Pals!
 
 Yawning and stretching! 
 She has so many aunties that love her! Lucky girl!
 Oooooo!
 Big yawn! 
 My sweetie. 
 I know I'm her Mom, so I'm a bit biased, but I just think she's so beautiful! 
 Hehehe...clearly up to no good! 
 Floppy hat! 
 I love this! It looks like she's smiling for the picture! 
 
 Napping in her crib! 
 Monkeys are all the rage right now! 
 
 Little girl, big crib! 
 I just love dressing her up! She's my little doll! 
 She has extremely long toes! 
 Another shot of the fam! 
 Pretty in pink! 
 She likes tummy time. She's very strong already! 
 
 An early morning snooze! 
 
 My mouseketeer! 
 Another one of my favorite shots! 
 
 
 More expressions! 
 Her first time on the play mat...not really noticing the dangling objects yet! 
 Little ladybug! 
Maxin' and relaxin' in her glider! :) 

1 comment:

Travis said...

So many pictures and all amazing! What a cute little baby! Remember when she used to sleep all the time?