Nellie and Eden have been getting along swimmingly! Nellie doesn't pay too much attention to Eden but she is super on edge ever since we brought her home! Nellie goes crazy over every little sound she hears! Luckily, Eden has had zero reaction to Nellie's bark! Thank goodness!
Out with my two girls on a morning stroll!
Nellie making sure the swing doesn't get out of control! :)
Nellie and Eden's spots at the dinner table! I keep telling Nellie to hang in there...she's really going to like Eden once she gets to the dropping food phase!
Hiding out behind the pack n' play!
My three loves!
Nellie and Eden, just hanging out! I am so happy that Eden is going to have Nellie as her first dog! She couldn't ask for a better pup to call her own! :)





1 comment:
I'm so proud of my dog!
Post a Comment