We "checked out" of the hospital around 5 pm on Saturday 7/21. Finally it was time to bring our little girl to her home on Nobleton Drive!
Eden dressed in the same going home outfit that I wore to go home from the hospital many moons ago! My mom kept it in pristine condition!
Eden, admiring the view before leaving the hospital!
One last family photo in our room!
Me and my baby doll being wheeled out!
Here we go!
Snuggled up in her car seat for the first time. She seems to like it! She almost always falls asleep in it!
Home sweet home!
Nellie meets her "little sis" for the first time!
This is pretty much the only time Nellie has payed any attention to her since being home! She's super on guard though as she barks at every tiny, little sound she hears. She's very protective!
Reunited with my baby dog!
Relaxing with my girl.
Me and my love.
Great to be home! :)













1 comment:
I'm pretty glad we didn't stay in the hospital any longer. I was anxious to get home to start our new lives!
Post a Comment