On Eden's 4 week birthday, we took her to see her Daddy at the Hollywood Studios! This was her first (of many to come) trip to Walt Disney World!
Eden with her Grandparents on Hollywood Blvd!
As you can see, Eden was totally psyched to be there!
Eden got to see her Daddy...uh, I mean Beau Wrangler at work!
Beau and Baby!
I think Beau should add the baby holding while rope spinning into his act!
Me and my baby!
We needed our shades...it was sunny!
So stylish!
Back with Beau and Paige Turner!
A star to be! :)
2 comments:
Where do you go on vacation when you've already been to Disney World at 4 weeks old? Nothing else will live it up that! She's our Disney Darling!
Thanks for coming to visit! I loved having you guys there and showing her off! I'm sure it will be the first of many trips!
Post a Comment