Sunday, August 5, 2012

Eden and Her Daddy!

Travis is absolutely in love with his baby girl and it seems the feeling is mutual! Eden loves being snuggled up by her Dad! He is just such a natural and she is always so comforted by him! He's definitely even taught me a thing or two along the way so far! 
 Eden getting her first manicure! She had the longest nails when she came out! I'm guessing she takes after me in that department. Since she's still too little to cut her nails, we have to file them. I thought it was so cute that her Dad was doing her nails for her! 
 Travis and Eden at the Doctor's office. 
 Getting ready for bed!
 Breakfast!
 
 These pictures just melt my heart!
 Admiring her Dad!
 Travis and his tiny girl! 
 Hehehe...
Like father, like daughter! Eden is so lucky to have Travis for a Dad! He will always love her with all of his heart!

1 comment:

Travis said...

I love her mom too!