We were so fortunate to have the whole Finlayson crew come down for a week in August to meet Eden!
Here she is meeting her Grandpa Fin for the first time!
I think it was love at first sight! :)
Uncle Keegan!
Auntie Amber!
Aunt Sheena!
Aunt Jade!
And back to Grandpa!
Auntie Amber & Aunt Sheena changing Eden's diaper!
"I love you Auntie Amber!"
Family!
Jade was so great with her!
:)
Eden with Trav's Godmother, Liz!
Hanging with her Aunts!
Eden with her Uncle Billy!
Aunt Jade feeding Eden!
******************
Eden is so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!! She has so much fun ahead of her!




















2 comments:
A lot of loving arms to hold our sweet pea. I'm sure they all had a wonderful time at the "meet and greet" of Miss Eden Kathleen Finlayson!
It was so great to have everyone come down! It looks like Eden doesn't like Amber too much, but later on she changes her mind.
Post a Comment