On our last full day in NJ, Leigh Anne, Frank, Travis and I went out to dinner at a restaurant called 'The Tap Room'....a Moriarty favorite!
Just chillin' with the sister!
The boys and their beers!
Good food! Good fun! I love eating outside in the nice weather!
Trav reading the paper on the porch! I absolutely love sitting on that porch! It's awesome!
Of course I had to snap a picture of the sleeping pups!
Before we left, Travis, Leigh Anne and I went to Collingswood to go to the 'POP SHOP'!
When my Orlando friends were up for our wedding they went to the POP SHOP twice! I had never been, so I was psyched to try it out!
The POP SHOP's specialty is grilled cheese. They serve many different variations. Trav and I each ordered a different one to split! They were DELICOUS!!!!
Yummy ice cream sundaes to cap off the trip!
Astro giving me smooches!
I love my little doggy nephew!!!
***********
We had the BEST time going home to NJ! I can't wait wait to go back!
***********
If you were wondering where my parents were during this NJ trip, they were relaxing in their new Florida home! They were here for the entire month of July and since they are only 5 minutes away it was fun to pop in and hang out with them a few times a week! Pictured above, we are enjoying some Chinese food in their new place! Hopefully, they will be back in November!
1 comment:
More great pictures! I love the shots of you with the Baby Boo! The Tap Room and Pop Shop were so fun! xoxo
Post a Comment