Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer Trip to NJ! - Part One

Travis and I made our annual summer trip home to NJ! We stayed with Leigh Anne and Frank and were lucky enough to have Wayne, Baniela and Jack come down from North Jersey to visit too!
One of Trav's best friends from High School lived about 20 minutes away from Leigh Anne. So, we went for a quick visit. Pictured above is John, Travis and Sadie, the dachshund!
 
We got to meet John's girlfriend, Stacy! Stacy and John were actually moving to Philly the next day, so we were glad that we caught them!
 
 
 
Back at the house, I had fun hanging with Jack and Astro!
 
 
The next day, Travis (Uncle T-man), Jack and had a lot of fun playing outside. We were lucky to have gorgeous weather the weekend that we were there! Astro was happy to be outside too! 
 The weekend we were there was Baniela's graduation from Dover College! She received her degree as a Surgical Technician! We were all getting ready to celebrate upon her return from the ceremony!
Jack, putting the finishing touches on our chalk sign!
 CONGRATS BANIELA!!!
 We had a blast taking Jack to the Gloucester Township Park. The playground has gotten quite the makeover since my childhood days!
Jack loves his Uncle T-Man! Can you blame him!?
 
 Trav and Frank say cheers to Baniela's success!!!
Celebrating Baniela's big day at THE PUB....one of our favorite family restaurants!
Jack and I practiced saying "Congrats Mommy!" all day! :)
 
Cutie Bella! 
 
 
 Posing with the graduate!
 Jack and Leigh Anne kicking back with a puzzle!
 
 I know you don't normally blow out candles for graduations, but we did it anyway! We even sang!
My doggy nephew, Astro just chillin' in the morning sun!
 
Playing soccer with Jack in the backyard!
 
Life is just a bowl of cherries! :)
 
Back at the playground! :) We had a lot of fun playing with Jack and hanging with Wayne and Baniela! I miss them so much and wish we could be together more often! Can't wait to see them next!

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Great pictures of a great visit! I love how Jack gets credit for MY chalk drawing! :) Such a fun weekend!