Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Claire!!!

Claire's Bday was in July so of course it was time to party!
This picture really has nothing to do with Claire's Bday (other than the balloon near the front door), but I thought our house looked nice a cheery! Travis does such a good job taking care of the lawn and hedges!
Balloon and cake! :)
 
 
 Decorations!
With the birthday girl!
Travis, Claire and Mark!
 
It's a wonderland of streamers! :)
 
Claire!
That's a lot of candles!
 
Fun party! :)
 
For part of Claire's gift, I took her to afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian! We went two years ago and had so much fun, we wanted to do it again!
Delicious!
 
Outside at the Grand Floridian! Happy Birthday Claire!
We each received a beautiful rose at our tea! Gorgeous!

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Happy birthday, Claire! You know it's a party when there is a balloon outside! I LOVE the shot with Dad in his party hat in the background! I LOVE party hats..or really any hat with a chin strap!