Our last full day aboard the ship was a day at sea!
The four of us started off the day by walking a few laps around Deck 4!
And look who we ran into! Goofy was out getting a little exercise himself!!!
After our walk, we were ready for a delicious breakfast at The Enchanted Garden restaurant!
While we were waiting for our table, the boys struck a pose!
The entrance to the restaurant!
The interior!
The coffee on the ship was delicious! When I asked the waitress what brand it was, she answered with "coffee". I don't think she understood the question! :)
Facing the entrance.
This fountain is located in the center of the restaurant.
These flower light fixtures hang throughout!
Another great meal!
Next, Travis and I played a little mini golf on one of the top decks.
The course was Goofy themed!
Concentrating...
What a gorgeous day!
Travis did well...but guess who won?! That's right!!! ME!!! I even got a hole in one! I wouldn't normally brag this much, but I very rarely beat Travis at mini golf. And the past two times we have played, I have won!
Just hanging on the DREAM!
Ordering up a drink of the day!
Before we went to lunch, the four of us played some shuffle board. Me and Travis vs. Mark and Robby!
The game went on for awhile and we were all getting hungry, so I was kind of just hoping anyone would win so we could go to lunch!
But to Trav's dismay, Mark and Robby won!!! It apparently was not Trav's day for games!
Off to lunch!
1 comment:
I was the ultimate loser!
Post a Comment