The four of us had a blast on the adults only beach of Castaway Cay!
Can you tell we were excited to be there?!
Me and my honey floating around!
Me and Marky! :)
Bahama Mama? Don't mind if we do!
Enjoying a fruity drink on the beach!
Someone near us on the beach found this giant starfish!!! It was gorgeous!
Group shot!!!
Around lunchtime, we headed over to the BBQ for some grub! They had burgers, dogs, chicken, fish, salads, ice cream, cookies, fruit...the works!
Back to the beach!
I've said it before and I'll say it again....vacations rock!
How lucky am I?! :)
On the tram to head back to the ship!
Nice view of the ship on the walk back!
We were pretty pooped after so much time in the sun!
The side of the ship!
Travis enjoying a drink back in the room....about to pull away from the island! What a great day!!!



1 comment:
I love how the ocean looks like a swimming pool and was just as warm too!
Post a Comment