Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Disney 'DREAM' - A Day In Nassau!

When we woke up on a first morning, we were still floating along the sea! It was so neat to wake up and step right out to our balcony to see the beautiful, vast ocean surrounding us!
Making my way out the door!
A little closer...
Our first morning view!
Good morning!!!
I actually made my way to the gym a few of the mornings! I had to work off some of the delicious food that I was indulging in! It wasn't so bad though....check out the view from the treadmill!!
A few shots of the gym!
After I got back from the gym...our neighbors were up!
While I was at the gym, our ship arrived and docked in Nassau, Bahamas! Above are some shots of Nassau from Deck 12 that I took after a delicious breakfast!
Mark and Robby opted to stay on the ship and enjoy the spa, while Travis and I headed into Nassau to go to the Atlantis Resort! We (mostly Travis) wanted to do some gambling! Pictured above is the 'DREAM' docked in the Nassau port!
After a short cab ride, we were there! I didn't take a lot of pictures at the resort because we spent most of our time in the casino, and I'm pretty sure pictures are prohibited. We did pretty well at the casino! Travis likes to play Craps and Blackjack, while I stick to the slots. I played 20 bucks and walked away with $235! Travis walked away with a profit of $5! So we left on top! Alright!!!
After our gambling, we went for a short walk on the public beach right near the resort. Just gorgeous!!!
Me and my sweetie pie.
There is nothing like that soft white sand a clear blue water!
Paradise!!!
After a few hours of fun out and about, we headed back to the ship and were ready for some lunch!
We had a fun time in the Bahamas!!!
After lunch, it was time to suit up and head to the pool! One cool feature on the ship was the water "roller coaster" that went around the entire top of the ship! It's called The Aqua Duck! It was a BLAST!!!
After a fun zip around the Aqua Duck, we did some chillaxin' in the pool!
Vacations rule!!!
M & R! :)
We had a great morning/afternoon in Nassau!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Fun times!!!!