In mid November, our great friend, Lauren came down from NYC for a gig, so we got to spend some time with her while she was here!
I miss this girl so much! She always makes me laugh!
Out for some frozen yogurt at Menchies!
We met up with some World of Disney folks! Pictured above is my WOD manager and friend, Kate! She lives and works down here as well!
Travis and our director from WOD, Greg!
Mini World of Disney reunion!
We went to see Lauren & Greg's improv show at Downtown Disney!
Travis, Lauren and I went to play mini golf at Fantasia Gardens and we ran into Thumper!
We had so much fun with Lauren. She's the kind of friend where we always just pick up where we left off! I miss her a ton and hope to see her again soon!
1 comment:
I hope Lauren's working on her golf game!
Post a Comment