Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lunch at Le Cellier!

I know what you are thinking..."Brooke...really? A whole entry about lunch?!" Let me explain why this was a blog worthy day! When Travis and I used to come down to Disney before we lived here, we always made it a point to go to the Canadian steak house, Le Cellier in EPCOT. Well, since we moved down here, 4 years ago, we have not been able to get a reservation. So, this year, I decided to make one about 6 months in advance! I picked a random date in October, invited our best pals, Mark and Robby, and away we went!
We had some time to kill before our reservation, so we strolled around the Food & Wine Festival!
 
Chillin' outside of the Canadian Pavilion! These boys love a theme! Note the shirts! :)
 
 
The Canadian gardens!
 
Best friends!
 
 
This restaurant is famous for their Beer Cheese Soup! It's amazing!!! I am getting hungry just thinking about it!
 
Great company, great food....who could ask for more?!
Chocolate Mousse!!! Hehe....get it?! :)
 
Pointing at the real Canadian!
 
We had a very fun, Canadian themed afternoon!!!


2 comments:

Travis said...

Gotta love that soup! And gotta love those costumes!

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

No, I don't get it.