I had a great birthday this year!
I woke up on 11/9 to find a mysterious balloon above my bed! How did it get there!?
Travis went and got me a delicious McDonald's breakfast! My fav!
Claire made cupcakes for work and my cast sang Happy Birthday to me!
And Claire & Ame decorated my make up station!
Robby's family came to see the show! It was great to see them!
With some of my best buddies on my bday!
After work, I met up with my parents at the Studios to see Mr. Beau Wrangler! A real birthday treat!
My sweetie and I went out for a great dinner at Bonefish Grill!
After dinner, we went over to my parents house to eat the delicious chocolate cake that Travis made for me!
Birthday napkins! It's a party!
That's a lot of candles!
But I blew them out in one breath! Not bad!
Mmmmm.....
After dessert, Trav and I went home and he gave me some birthday gifts! Those are some big gifts!
Birthday flowers from my parents!
************************
I had a great birthday this year! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! They really made me feel special! :)
1 comment:
Love you Brookie! So glad you were born!
Post a Comment