Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Halloween! 2011

Travis and I had the day off on Halloween, so we had ourselves a fun, little day!
We met Mark and Robby at a new sandwich shop called "Which Wich?" We decided to go there because the name sounded like Witch and even though it wasn't spelled the same...it was close enough for a Halloween lunch!
 
Nellie dressed as a cow for her annual Halloween walk! And what a cute cow she was!
 
 
Humoring her Mom! :)
 
 
 
My happy little cow!
 
Nellie needed some help from her Dad to fix her costume!
 
I love this little dog so much!!!
 
 
Smiley cow in the grass!
 
 
She is such a good girl!
 
Couldn't be cuter!
 
Me and my sweetheart!
 
I love my little family!
 
 
Showing off her costume!
 
Dara and Tyson stopped by to say "Trick or Treat!"
 
This was our 4th Halloween we've spent together! :)
 
Nellie was trying to get a good look at the other furry creature in the room!
 
Just hanging with a little monkey and a cow!
 
What a big boy!!!
 
 
Jake is one of the happiest little guys I've ever seen!
 
Jake being entertained by his Mom and Robby!
 
Jake is always very enamored with Travis!
 
David and Patrick brought this ghost cake from Publix! I love how she is wearing pearls!
 
Patrick and David!
 
The Stack Fam!
 
Halloween cupcakes!
 
Robby, Tony, Mark and Ame...looking like they are having a good time!
 
Hehe...so cute!
 
Zombie picture!
 
Group shot! Halloween 2011 was a fun time! 

2 comments:

Momma said...

Incredible! You certainly packed a ton o'fun into one day!
I do believe that Nellie tolerates things because she loves you!
Jake is so cute!

Travis said...

That was one of your longest picture blogs. I think it may have to do with the fact there are about 50 of Nellie as a cow!