After checking out of the B &B, we headed down the road to take a walk at Taughannock Falls!
I don't know if I've ever been there in the Fall before. It was stunning!
Me and my sweet husband!
Autumn splendor!
Travis looks so teeny in this picture!
This is where we got engaged!!!
Oh, the memories!
Travis was practicing his headshot photography! :)
We don't see many leaves like this where we live!
As we were walking down the path back to the car, we ran into my Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Dick! It was really weird!!! They live in Delaware. We live in Florida! What are the odds we would run into each other in the woods of upstate NY?!
I love the Fall so much!
Love! :)
We went to the overlook of the Falls and it was so beautiful! There were a lot of really vivid leaves!
We got engaged waaaay down there!
Pretty shots of the falls through the trees!
Such a nice morning!
After the falls, we made our way along the Cayuga wine trail! Our first stop was the Americana Winery!
Wine tasting!
We stopped by the Lucas Winery. This was the winery we went to right before we got engaged!
Goosewatch Winery!
This one had the most amazing view of Lake Cayuga!
We had a fantastic 2nd anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years already since we said "I do." Time sure does fly when you're having fun! I love you, Travis! xoxo
1 comment:
Simply a spectacular weekend with the love of my life!
Post a Comment