Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wedding Planning: Flowers!

While I was home in NJ for New Years with the fam, my Mom set up some appointments to meet with a few florists. My sis, Lehigh came along and we had a fun time! Of course I made sure to take some pictures!



My sister and I in front of the first florist, Addie Rose.

During our appointment at Cook's Florist, it started to flurry. I was so excited, I ran outside to grab a picture! You don't see much snow in Florida that's not made of soap.

My friend, Melanie made me that beautiful scarf for Christmas!! It really came in handy! Thanks Mel!
************************************************************************************
We also met and booked an officiant for our ceremony during this visit. We are really rolling along with the plans! We are so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. : )

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Those trips were a lot of fun!
Hypercurm!