Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Fun Start to 2009!

Just when I thought the holiday parties were over, my friend Serena decided to throw a "Year of the Ox New Year's" celebration in early January! Above you can see me with some of my buddies at the party!
One of my best friends, Mark celebrated a birthday in early January. We had a great time eating, drinking and playing Wii over at Mark and Robby's place. And...yes....we are all wearing red. We did color color coordinate. We're theatre people....what can I say? It's what we do!
Trav and Robby saying cheese...and most likely eating cheese too.


I missed the boat on the color coordination thing. I was a bit off.
Tony and Trav...two peas in a pod. Does that cake contain high fructose corn syrup?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY MARK!
The group huddled around the food.
Markus was very gifted!

Another one of my good friends, Andrea celebrated her 24th birthday on the 24th of January. Her fiance, Rob and some friends at the Nemo stage decided to throw her a SURPRISE PARTY! As you can see from the pictures above, she was very surprised!
Me and Ameroo at the surprise party!
Hanging with my friend, Gina at the party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!

Andrea and Rob...they're getting married in March!
Me and Lindsay!
Snuggling up with Robby!
Three of my best friends, Robby, Mark and Ame!
The Birthday girl posing with the boys!

No comments: