Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can't Get Enough of Baby Jack!

Here are some more pictures of Baby Jack during our visit to NJ!


Jack looking snazzy in his Elmo sweat suit!
Jack had to get the most use out of his Baby's First Christmas outfits!

Smiley Jack!

Jack really wanted to be in a picture with his Uncles.
Jack thinks bunny ears are hilarious...Astro...not so much.

Baby Jack with his Uncle T-man!
*******************************
Get ready for a whole lot of cute!


I mean...come on! Look at that little fella!

Jack hanging with his Grampa!
We think stripes are flattering.
Look at that face! I could kiss it all day!
Jack loves his Mommy! I don't blame him...she's pretty awesome!

Oooooooo!
Smooches for the cutest little guy in the world!
The guys were pooped out!

I heart Baby Jack and I can't wait to see him again! I miss him!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Love the pix from the visit. Our time at Lehigh's was such a whirlwind I barely got a chance for any quality Jack time. Can we get that fiance of yours some Flyers gear... THE MAPLE LEAFS?!