Travis and I got to spend some time with Mandy and Joe when they made a trip down to Disney this February! As always, we loved seeing them and catching up!
One night we went out to dinner at Cape May Cafe but I somehow managed not to take any pics of the dinner! I know...I know...I'm slipping! But, we got together a second night at the Magic Kingdom, so all was not lost! :)
Mandy, Joe and I in front of the castle!
Some nice shots of Cinderella's castle at night! The four of us enjoyed watching the fireworks and a new projection show they have beforehand called "The Magic, Memories and You!" It was so cool! They project an array of images and cool effects onto the castle set to music. It was pretty spectacular and something fun to do while waiting for the fireworks!
*****************
We had a great time with Mandy and Joe while they were down here! They are lifelong friends and I'm so happy that we still get together! I love that they love coming to Disney World!
1 comment:
You forgot to mention cheese fries!
Post a Comment