Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be My Valentine!

Travis and I had a lovely Valentine's Day together! We actually went out for an early Valentine's to Season's 52 on the 13th and it was deeeeelish!
Out of my sweatpants and ready to go! :)
 
 
 Our favorite place for special occasions!
 Me and my love!  
 I woke up on the 14th to these beautiful flowers from my Valentine!
 Nellie made this card for me! It depicts her and I in the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp! I asked her which one of us was the lady...she wouldn't answer!
Valentine's Day was awesome! In addition to beautiful flowers, treats and time together, I also got to hear the baby's heartbeat at the doctor's office. Seemed appropriate for a day where hearts are everywhere! And we got a date to find out the gender! Yay!!! I think it's a boy, Trav thinks girl...we are really hoping it's one or the other! :) 

2 comments:

Momma said...

A sweet blog entry about a sweet day! Can't wait for the 28th! I think it's a

Boy

or a

Girl!

Nothing wishy washy about Grandma Sciscio.

Travis said...

I hope you'll be valentine next year too!