Well, the day to find out our baby's gender finally arrived!
We had been counting down till 2.28.12!!! I couldn't sleep the night before! I was so excited! It felt like awaiting Christmas morning! Well, we went to the doctor and after waiting what felt like forever in the waiting room, we finally went in to see our baby and find out we're having a GIRL!
After our appointment, we went out for a celebratory brunch at First Watch! Thumbs up for a baby girl!!!
Travis was sure it was a girl (note the pink shirt) and I was 100% positive it was a boy (note the blue shirt below), so Travis was gloating that he "won"! I should've known he'd be right! He always wins at games!
Hopefully she's getting used to being in photographs already!
My baby GIRL!!!
Dad to be!!!!
We are so excited!!!
I made cupcakes to bring to work, but we had to stop at the store to get the PINK icing!
Celebratory cupcakes!
Pretty pink cupcakes!
Nellie was hoping she would get one! She is the big furry sister after all!
Such a fun and exciting day!
The guess list at work!
It was a day I will always remember! :)
2 comments:
What a fun day for all of us! You both look so happy and excited.
I'll always remember it too! And those cupcakes look great!
Oh, and I will continue to win games.
Post a Comment