I've gotten a few requests from friends and fam for a picture of my growing belly, but there really hasn't been much to show. But, at 17 weeks, there is a teeny tiny little bump, so I figure I should start documenting!
This week the baby will grow to be the size of a sweet potato! It can now hear sounds and will be startled by a loud noise like the doorbell or a dog barking! I've read that the more they hear that stuff in there, the more used to it they will be when they come out. So, I've not been shushing Nellie when she barks. I'm kind of tempted to have Travis ring the door bell repeatedly once a day....hehe...
The baby will start to yawn in there this week too! Very slowly but surely he/she is coming along! Can't wait for 2/28 so we can finally stop calling it, "it" and "he/she"!
2 comments:
Love it! You look so cute!
You look so pretty!
Post a Comment