In October, I had the great pleasure of hosting my great friends Andrea and Rob Stack's Nemo baby shower! I had a lot of fun decorating and co-collaborating with Andrea's other best friends, Melanie, Ashley and Dana!


Candid shot!

Baby clothes everywhere!

Guessing game!

Enjoying some snacks!

The Dad-to-be loading up his plate!

Ameloo and Trav!


Me and Trav!

Group shot!

Andrea posing with some of her shower guests!

Rob got some practice with Ashley's son, Maverick!

SHOES!

Me and my great friend, Andrea!

Posing with the beautiful Mommy to be!


There was a theme to this picture....I just look like I'm sick!

Andrea and Ashley!

Andrea and Melanie!

Andrea and Dana!

Jacob's parents!

Ready for the presents to be opened!

Baby clothes everywhere!
Guessing game!
Enjoying some snacks!
The Dad-to-be loading up his plate!
Ameloo and Trav!
Me and Trav!
Group shot!
Andrea posing with some of her shower guests!
Rob got some practice with Ashley's son, Maverick!
SHOES!
Me and my great friend, Andrea!
Posing with the beautiful Mommy to be!
There was a theme to this picture....I just look like I'm sick!
Andrea and Ashley!
Andrea and Melanie!
Andrea and Dana!
Jacob's parents!
Ready for the presents to be opened!
Andrea and Rob received so many nice gifts...

..including a shark robe which Rob proceeded to wear! :)

Rob with the men of the shower!







Some more shots of the decorations!
..including a shark robe which Rob proceeded to wear! :)
Rob with the men of the shower!
Some more shots of the decorations!
****************
I had so much fun throwing the Stack's shower and I am wishing all of the love in the world as they begin this new chapter in their lives!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy, due out into the world on Christmas Day!
2 comments:
Loved the decor! I'm sure Jacob will be well loved -- not only by his parents but by his Nemo "aunts" and "uncles". Can't wait to hear of his arrival!
So fun Brooke! I wish we had been there. You gave them such a wonderful shower!
Post a Comment