On the morning of 10.10, I woke up to a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Travis tried to recreate the colors of our wedding flowers! Always thinking, that one! :)

After work, Travis and I headed to a nice dinner out!

We had a great meal at the Bonefish Grill.

When we got home from our dinner, we had a toast with our champagne flutes from the wedding! (Given to us by Wayne and Baniela for our engagement!)
We had a great meal at the Bonefish Grill.
When we got home from our dinner, we had a toast with our champagne flutes from the wedding! (Given to us by Wayne and Baniela for our engagement!)
Pouring the bubbly!

Since the 1st anniversary is supposed to be a paper gift, we decided to write each other letters.

In keeping with the paper theme, Travis got me 10.10.10 lotto cards! Unfortunately they were not winners!!! Oh well!

We are looking forward to many more happy anniversaries together!!! I love you Travis! xoxo
Since the 1st anniversary is supposed to be a paper gift, we decided to write each other letters.
In keeping with the paper theme, Travis got me 10.10.10 lotto cards! Unfortunately they were not winners!!! Oh well!
We are looking forward to many more happy anniversaries together!!! I love you Travis! xoxo
1 comment:
You may not have won the lottery (this time) but I think you are both winners -- finding each other.
You are wonderful ~ individually and together! xoxo
Post a Comment