Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 27th Birthday Trav!!!

On September 23rd, Trav celebrated his 27th birthday! Wayne, Baniela and Jack were here, so Wayne and Trav kicked the day off with a little golf!



Looking good!!!

Meanwhile, back at the house, Nellie was anxiously awaiting the return of the birthday boy!!!

Jack was ready to party!

We cheffed up some tots for Jack. Yes, we have some leftover from the Tot party. I had a tot, and I still have to say that they are just fine. Not terrible, but not something I would ever crave. Jack on the other hand, loved them! I guess he takes after his other Aunt!

Baniela and I made a yumtastic birthday breakfast!!!

Travis had to work during the day, but we continued celebrating later that night! Mark and Robby joined us for dinner at Ohana's, located at Disney's Polynesian Resort!

Cheers to the birthday boy!!!

Blowing out his imaginary candle on dessert!

Mmmm....bread pudding!

I'm so glad this guy was born!

Group shot!



Mark and Robby gave Travis a Canadian themed gift full of goodies!


We had a lot of fun celebrating the T-man! :)

1 comment:

Momma said...

Nellie looks more comfortable in the hat than Jack does.