For the rest of the week we pretty much did three things: lounged, ate and drank! So you are about to see many pictures of us doing just that!
Everyday at noon, the bar near the beach would serve a limited number of drinks in pineapples dressed like monkeys! So, of course we didn't miss that opportunity! :)
Gotta love the timer on our camera...we used it quite a bit on the trip!
Enjoying our lunch at The Lobster House restaurant on top of the main pool!
Taking a swim up to the pool bar!
Lounging on the pool hammock!
Enjoying the afternoon!
Ready to eat at the French restaurant!
Next day, back to the beach!
Hehe...
The resort had these awesome little huts and everyday, Trav and I took a little afternoon snooze in them! So relaxing!
More lounging!
Trav taking a little rest...from resting!
Sunset on the beach!
Ready to go down to dinner!
Mexican Night! They had a mariachi band and everything! It was really neat!
Back at breakfast! Trav, reading the paper and pretending to drink coffee!
Back to the beach!
Playing in the ocean! The water was very warm!
We are masters of the self portrait!
Ice Cream for lunch!
Time for another nap!
Afternoon fun in the pool!
Back to our room!
Ready for our honeymoon dinner on the beach!!!!
But first, to the martini bar!
Our dinner was so special! As you can see, the beach was done up with lights and we were one of two couples dining, so it was very private. We had a wonderful 5 course meal and even shared a slow dance on the beach to a solo saxophone player! It was really magical!
1 comment:
I wish I had the ability to comment after each picture like on FB because I have several specific comments and some questions.
It looks like a WONDERFUL time! I'm glad you and T-Man made the most of it!
Love,
Lehigh
xoxo
Post a Comment