Friday, December 4, 2009

Wedding Weekend: Reception Part Two!

After dinner it was time for more dancing!
My Dad and I danced to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by IZ.
Trav and Mom F. danced to Bette Midler's "Baby Mine".
Sheena, Amber and Jade having fun on the dance floor!
We took a bunch of group shots with friends and family.
Looking a bit like a Bridezilla, but really just breaking it down on the dance floor!
"A little bit softer now!"

Grease medley!

The Ithaca College Crew!

Two of my best IC girls, Brooke and Steph!

Orlando peeps!

World of Disney NYC, together again!



Cutting the cake!!!!
Bouquet and Garter toss from the balcony!


The unmarried ladies and gents were really going for it!
My rings...I love them!
My parents surprised us and arranged to have a limo pick us up after the reception. The entire day was truly magical and we will never forget everything that my Mom did to make it that way and all of our friends and family who took time out of their life to be there for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH! xoxo

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was a wonderful day (and weekend). I had so much fun planning it, thinking about it, being part of the whole weekend. Now I can't wait to see the video so I can remember it!

Love you,
Momma