Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Birthday! The Big 29!

I had a great birthday! Travis, Nellie, and my friends really made it so much fun!
Travis made me delicious pumpkin flavored coffee and cinnamon rolls for breakfast! I think Nellie was hoping a cinnamon roll would hop off of the table!

Claire Bear decorated my station at work!
I even found some ribbon in my drawer!
My friend Daniel is in town and he came to see me in Nemo with another WOD friend, Gillian.

Posing with Claire in the dressing room!
After work, I headed to downtown Winter Garden. There, I met David and Patrick for lunch at my favorite pizza place and then we went to Scoops for ice cream! Mmmmmm!
Travis made me one of my favorite meals: Portabella mushroom sandwiches and coconut sweet potatoes! It was so delicious!
After dinner, my friends came over for some cake! Claire's stepson, Tyson spent some quality time with Nellie! She loves him!
Travis made me a chocolate cake!

Making a wish!
I love my husband so much!

David, Patrick, Rob, Andrea and Claire!
Cutting the cake!

Claire with her step kids, Dara and Tyson!
Ame, Tony, Melanie, Claire and Claire! I have a new friend from Nemo who is also named Claire! Claires are just all around great people! :)
I'm not sure what's happening in this picture, but it looks fun!
Everyday I bring precisely 20 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish to work, so Melanie got me a special Goldfish carrier!

My friends are too much!
Claire, (aka. Little Claire, LC or Little C) got me the cutest snowmen salt and pepper shaker and a festive frame!

David and Patrick gave me two framed pictures from our wedding weekend! What a great gift!
I received a great collage frame from Claire Bear and a beautiful wall hanging! I am so thankful to my family and friends for making my 29th a great one!

2 comments:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Looks like a super-nice day! How do you tell exactly who you are looking at in your dressing room mirror with 500 pictures of yourself looking back? :)

Can Travis make me that dinner and cake when he's home? I'll get fresh ingredients!

Brookish99 said...

They aren't just pictures of ME! There me with my favorite peeps and I have a whole wall of Jack!