Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Holiday visit from the Moms!

We were so lucky to have both of our Moms and Jade come to visit this Holiday Season! We got to show them our house all festooned and go to the parks to see all of the Disney holiday magic!
Jade and Mom F. waiting for the Moroccan storyteller to arrive!
Travis always does such a great job! I have such a talented husband!
The Christmas fireworks at EPCOT are spectacular!
My Mom came the next week and we also went to see the Taarji!
Mom and Trav waiting for the fireworks to start!
Jade, Mom and Trav posing with the gang at Nemo!

Squeeeeezing Jade!

Having a picnic lunch in Animal Kingdom!

We had a fun afternoon at EPCOT!
We met Pere Noel in France!

Mom, Jade and Trav in front of the EPCOT tree!
Jade in front of the giant Gingerbread house at The Grand Floridian!

Mom and Trav in front of the house!

Me and Jade at the Castle lighting at the Magic Kingdom!

Mom enjoying the parade at the Magic Kingdom!

Me, my Mom and the castle!

Self portrait!

Jade and Mom at the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights at the Studios.

Trav and I met the characters from UP!

DUG!
Mom and I at the Dancing Lights!

Me and my sweetie!

Wowza!

Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc.!

Merry Christmas!
*************************
We want to thank our Moms and Jade for coming down to see us! We had a blast and can't wait for you to come back!!!

1 comment:

Momma said...

As Arnold says "I'll be back"!

You are such wonderful hosts -- how could I stay away?!?