Friday, December 4, 2009

October Fun!

October was a lot of fun! When we got back from the wedding, we were in full swing with doing projects around our house and getting things in order. But, did manage to find a little time to have some fun in the Fall Season!
Here we are at the Nemo Halloween party at my friend Amy's house!
Here I am with some scary pirates/Mark and Robby!
Posing with two Farmville farmers/David and Patrick!
The boys!
Fun!

Alice and a dying swan/Julie and Andrea!
Trav and I with the 80's joggers/Melanie and Dan!
**********************************
Next up, we headed to Mark and Robby's for their annual "Harvest in the Hollow" party!
Festive, Fall Fun!
Andrea helping herself to a beverage!


Our friends gave us some wedding presents at the party! They were all awesome and so generous! Thank you so much everyone! Check out that pig painting that Andrea made for us! I love it!!! Rob made the frame!
As if the pig frame wasn't enough, Rob and Andrea made us a wine rack for our dining room! Above you can see me holding a picture of the rack in process!

No comments: