Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Whirlwind Week of Wedding Prep!

While I was home for the Bridal Shower, we did a lot of stuff to get ready for the wedding! My Wedding Planner....ummm.....I mean...my Mom set up lots of appointments and we got a lot accomplished!
I had my dress fitting and grabbed a picture with our seamstress, Marie!

We applied for our marriage license!

After verifying our name, address and that we were not already related to each other, we payed our $28 and signed on the line! No going back now!

Only one person was allowed in the room with us. My Mom was our witness, but my Dad had to wait outside the room!

Here we are outside of the Borough of Berlin Municipal Building!

Here I am outside of Lucien's Manor!

We paid a visit to David!

Pretty flower!
My Dad and Trav standing in front of the pretty waterfalls!
Another shot of the grounds!
Ready to make some decisions about the big day!
Here we are with the wedding coordinator, Dee! She's great!
Next, we had a delicious meal at our rehearsal dinner location, Ventura's!

Ready for my Hair and Make Up Trial!
We practiced our cake cutting skills with a giant cupcake from the shower!
We picked out the tuxedos!
Travis got measured for his tux while my Dad found a really long belt!
***********************************************
It was a very productive week!!!

No comments: