Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My NJ Bridal Shower! - Post Party!

After the Bridal Shower, Claire and I had a sleep over at Leigh Anne's! It was really fun to chat and hang out on Leigh Anne's awesome porch, drink wine and eat left overs!!!
After the shower, I sported my new sweatshirt!
Me and my Claire Bear in our comfy clothes!
This is my new favorite pic of me and my sis!
The animals were happy to be able to come upstairs!
Bella was chillin'! She's a special girl!
Astro, relaxing on the couch!
The pups were exhausted from all of the excitement!
Pookie was ready for bed!
There's nothing better than hanging on Lehigh's porch!
Of course the next morning we had to take Claire to WAWA! She had never been before and needed to experience its greatness!

I noticed a bird's nest in the second A! If I were a bird, Wawa would be a great place to call home!

Mmmmm....Wawa coffeeeeee!

No comments: