Monday, August 10, 2009

My NJ Bridal Shower! - So many wonderful gifts!

Travis and his Dad, brother and Uncle came over to Leigh Anne's to hang in the basement with Frank, Funcle Dan and my Dad. (I know that sounds funny, but Leigh Anne and Frank have a gorgeous finished basement!) The Finlayson guys went golfing in the morning and then headed to Atlantic City after the shower for a bachelor party!

Travis came upstairs to say hello!

Travis pretended to pin my corsage on me!

But he didn't know how to do it, so my Mom helped out!

What a great job Travis did! :) Hehehe...

Being the Bride is fun!

I received so many wonderful gifts!

Claire made me a "Future Mrs. Finlayson" sweatshirt!
My family and friends are extremely generous!
Lily made me a bonnet out of all of the ribbons!

Posing in my new hat with Lily and Lauren!
Aunt Maureen gave Travis and I Mr. & Mrs. Finlayson shirts!!! They are so awesome!

I had the greatest time at my NJ shower! It was so wonderful to see so many of my family and friends. I am truly so blessed!

No comments: