Saturday, August 1, 2009

My NJ Bridal Shower! - Jack and Ryan!

Another highlight of my NJ shower was getting to see my nephew, Jack and FINALLY getting to meet my cousin, Ryan! They are both too cute for words and I wish that I could see them everyday!!

I gave Jack and Ryan gifts...
Ryan happily opened hers and then helped Jack out with his!
Ryan was pretty interested in Jack's gift...Jack was more interested in the yellow tissue paper!


Ryan was intrigued with Handy Manny!
We tried to show Jack how cool Handy Manny was. He entertained the idea for a second...

But then back to the yellow paper!!!

So, Ryan tried to show him...


And then Jack tried to show Ryan how cool the yellow paper was!

Looks like Jack is getting ready to crawl!

He's almost there!


Ryan helped me open some of my gifts! Isn't she the cutest?! I love her!

Saying goodbye to my favorite little guy!
********************************************************
I absolutely loved getting to see Ryan and Jack and I hope to see them again very soon!

No comments: