Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My 32nd Birthday!

I had a fantastic 32nd birthday! 
 
 
 
 
 I kicked it off with some of my favorite people and a delicious breakfast at the Dixie Cream Cafe! 
 Eden, enjoying her breakfast too!
 Eden was kind of fussy on my bday, but luckily Grandpa was there to cheer her up! :) 
 
 I received really cool champagne glasses from Mark and Robby! I've always wanted some like that! Thanks  again guys!!!
 Claire got me this awesome Queen bag and a really cool owl necklace! :) 
 After breakfast, we strolled around the Windermere farmer's market, which was going on right outside of the restaurant. We stumbled upon delicious coffee stand! Robby loved the old fashioned grinder!
 Mmmmm....coffee!
 Eden relaxed at the market!
 Best friends! 
 Strolling!
 Me and my smiley girl!
 
 Dad Fin looked after Eden, so Travis and I could go on a little birthday afternoon date! We went and played mini golf and while we were waiting for our "tee time", we played a game of air hockey! Much to my delight, I totally crushed Travis 7-1! 
 And right after that, I got a hole in one on the first hole! Happy Birthday to me! 
 Us Finlaysons love a good round of mini golf! We tied...which is kind of a big deal for me! Travis almost always wins at mini golf! 
 After golf, Travis wanted a rematch with the air hockey. It was looking close there for awhile, but then I came through at the last second for another win! 
 We then headed to Celebration for a drink before going to dinner at Mimi's Cafe with Mark, Dad Fin and Eden! 
 After dinner, we came back to the house to enjoy some delicious chocolate cake that Travis made for me! What a guy!!! 
 
 
I had such a fantastic birthday! Looking forward to the year ahead! :) 

No comments: