In late October, we had a wonderful visit from Wayne, Baniela and Jack!
Eden was so happy to finally meet them!
Smooches from her cousin!
Jack made up a sweet lullaby to put Eden to sleep! What a great cousin!
Snoozin' on Aunt Baniela's legs!
After our dinner at the Cape May Cafe!
With Beau Wrangler!
Jack got to meet one of his favorites, Jake! From Jake and the Neverland Pirates!
Cousins!
Baniela had fun giving Eden a bath!
Clean and happy!
We went to the T-Rex restaurant to celebrate Jack's upcoming 4th birthday! Travis and I got him a Jake doll!
Check out that incredible cake!
The Birthday Boy! How is he 4 already!?
We had a wonderful week with Wayne, Baniela and Jack! So happy they were able to come! I love hanging out with family! :)
















1 comment:
The best comment from Jack was telling Eden, "I love your hair."
Post a Comment