Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Travis!!!

On 9.23.11, my husband turned 28! Of course we had a fun time celebrating together!
Birthday breakfast before work!!!
 
After work, the two of us kicked off the night with a drink at the Grand Floridian Bar!
 
Self portrait in the lobby of the Grand Floridian!
 
Outside of the Grand Fla!
 
We enjoyed a delicious buffet dinner at the Cape May Cafe located at Disney's Beach Club resort! The buffet included shrimp, mussels, and crab legs! Trav was in heaven!
 
The birthday boy even got a special dessert! Make a wish!
 
After dinner, we went to Jellyrolls, which is a dueling piano bar on Disney's Boardwalk. The two piano players/singers were absolutely incredible!
 
We ended our evening out with a nighcap at the Boardwalk Resort bar! Cheers!
 
Meanwhile, back at the house, Nellie was ready to party!
 
Presents!!!
 
Nellie and I made Travis some homemade bday cards!
 
Candy!!!
 
Yoga mat!
 
New shirt!
 
Baseball pants!!!

*********************

Travis and I had such a fun date night together to celebrate his birthday!


1 comment:

Travis said...

Thanks for a great day and great presents! Couldn't have asked for a more fun night! I love you!