The rehearsal dinner was held at the Hedges Nine Mile Point restaurant in Webster, NY and it was fantastic!!! The restaurant was beautiful, the food portions were huge and delicious and the company was excellent!!!
The happy couple!
Travis and Mom!
Yummy 'Billy & Amber' candy bars were at every place setting!
Cheers!!!
Amber and Billy presented all of the Bridal party with very thoughtful gifts!
Billy giving thank you gifts to his two new bros!
I love this picture!!!
Billy and Travis...new brothers!
Travis and his gorgeous little sister!
The Finlayson Five!!!...
...Plus two!
Travis with another one of his gorgeous little sisters!
Amber with a few bridesmaids!
Amber and Mom F.!...
...And me!
My honey and I about to enjoy a delicious dinner!
Dad F. with his brothers, Bruce and Ron! They are a funny trio when they get together!
Best buddies, Biar and Jade!
Amber & Billy...
...And me!
With Liz and Ian!
Marsha had this beautiful painting done of A & B's pets, Xander and Eva! Isn't it stunning?!
Billy & Amber with Billy's Mom and the host of the evening, Raydean!
Amber with her new mother in law and sisters in law!
Dad Finlayson!
Travis with Aunt Carol and Uncle Bruce! We always love when we get to catch up with them!
Travis with his Uncles, Bruce and Ron!
Amber & Billy with the Groomsmen!
Practicing for the big day!
A & B with Amber's best friend, Katie! I had so much fun hanging out with her the whole weekend! She's a hoot!
Amber with her new father in law, Ron!
Besties!
Two of my favorite people and best friends in the world!
Back at the house and sporting the Mrs. Goodness sweatshirt I made her!
And the Mrs. Goodness bag I gave her last Christmas!
So excited for the next day!!!
One last kiss before saying "I do"!
1 comment:
That was a fun dinner!
Post a Comment