Friday, October 28, 2011

Amber & Billy's Wedding! - Photos and Cocktail Hour!

After the ceremony it was time for photos!
Travis and I in the church after the ceremony!
My sister in law, Sheena is just so beautiful!
The Finlayson Family!
Trav's boutonniere.
Extreme flower and face close up!!!
With my wonderful in laws!
Dad F. with his two boys!
Brothers!
Pretty shoes! We were all pretty happy that Amber gave us gold flip flops to change into for dancing!
Newlyweds!
Mrs. Goodness!
My sweetheart!
On our way to the reception site!
I love this picture!
I think I have a picture just like this of Travis from our wedding!
Amber and the guys!
Me and Travis!
Sheeny Weeny!
I think Travis and Sheena are so much alike!
Billy....just sitting in a tree!
Amber and her brothers helping with her gown! :)
Photo shoot!
Me and Marsha at the cocktail hour! Doesn't she look great!?
Me and my Momma! We match!
The reception room at the Daisy Flour Mill!
Head table!
The cake!
This was Mom and Dad Fin's cake topper for their wedding!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Great photos!