Monday, May 2, 2011

Cleaning out the "Pit of Despair!"

 My parents came for a visit in March and while they were here, my Dad helped us to clean out and organize our garage...formerly known as the "Pit of Despair"! You see, it was a total mess before we cleaned it out because pretty much since we moved in we have just been throwing stuff in there!
  
 As you can see, we had a lot of stuff to go through!
 We cleared almost everything out!
 My Dad helped us out so much!
 Smaller pile!
 Nellie, making sure everything was going well!
 
It was a very productive day!
 
 
 
 
 
The final product!!! It's amazing! Everytime I walk in there I feel happy! :)

2 comments:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

It is so fabulous! We are so lucky to have parents that both have such an ability to help us sort things out and establish order. I'm glad you are enjoying your new garage.

Momma said...

Hooray! I was thinking our latest trip to Casa del Finlayson was going to go unblogged. Admittedly, we aren't the most exciting of your guests, but we work hard (although I don't think I contributed much to this project).